HOW TO RECYCLE YOUR JAR
1. Place jar in freezer for at least 24 hours.
2. Use a butter knife to remove frozen wax from the container.
3. Fill bottom of jar with hot water and use your butter knife or fingers to remove wick tab.
4. Wash jar with soap and hot water to clean.
Great for storing food, spices, beauty items and more!
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Always place the candle on a heat resistant surface away from flammable materials. Candles can become extremely hot.
3. Trim wick to 1/4" and remove excess from candle before lighting.
*4. For first burn, allow melt pool to reach the edges of glass before blowing out. Burn candle for 2-6 hours at a time after that. Please wait at least one hour for the fragrance to permeate.
5. Avoid air currents.
6. Use your lid to put out your flame.
7. Flip over your candle to refresh your memory!